martes, 25 de mayo de 2010

What to Write About???

I was commenting to my Mom this morning that I had not written in a few days because I had not left the house so nothing interesting had happened to me. She suggested that I write about that. It is very common for me to go 2 or 3 days here without leaving the house, something that in Southern California never ever happened (except maybe after the Northridge earthquake). But between the heat, not having a car, having a husband that doesn't like me to take public transportation, and the lack of urgency to go anywhere makes for a housebound Nikki. So what did I do all day Monday??? Well Enrique and I watched Bedknobs and Broomsticks THREE times!!!!! Now, that used to be a favorite of mine but let me say that three times is two and half too many at this point ;) My poor Dad can still quote it from the thousands of times he was forced to watch it. We also washed dishes, mopped the floors, blew up Enrique's new swimming pool, and took a three hour nap. So even though we did not go anywhere we were still productive, had fun, and rested ;) (the resting part is VERY important for Mom!!)

1 comentario:

  1. Nikki, you are such a joy! I wish I was closer! I miss you...I want to know your family!
    Hey....are you secretly hoping you gotta little girl in there? O.o

    ResponderEliminar