viernes, 21 de mayo de 2010

Preschool teachers


You have to have a gift to be any sort of teacher but preschool teachers a most definitely special people. Today was Enrique's birthday party at school. 25 kids from ages 1-4 eating cake, drinking juice, hitting a pinata, eating candy, singing, and dancing; well lets just say I had a MAJOR headache when I left. Jose and I started talking on the way home and decided that the teachers that spend 4 hours a day 5 days a week with all those kids are angels. Their patience was never ending as well as their energy. So here is a shout out to all teachers but especially to maestras Lupita, Gloria, Heidy, Viviana, and Ana. We had a great day and Enrique had a wonderful birthday party!!

1 comentario:

  1. Awww! Happy Birthday Little Enrique! I can't wait for the day I can hug and kiss you!

    ResponderEliminar