martes, 10 de agosto de 2010

I never thought I would enjoy...

I never thought picking up dog poop could be fun. Wait, don't go yet. If you read my previous post than you know all about my plumbing issues and how frustrating it was to come home to a stopped up patio full of dog poo and pee. Well these past few weeks of living without a car (but enjoying hearing all the fun excuses the mechanic comes up with for missing every deadline) I have had to focus on the positive. My patio just happens to be something that I have to clean every day and the whole process goes smoothly like clockwork, EVERY TIME. This is something I have come to rely on here in Mexico, that nothing is going to work the same way every time. I like things to work the same way, and to preferably go smoothly. This is I am guessing one of my American traits that I will probably never be able to get rid of and I am not apologetic about it, this is who I am take it or leave it. I have however learned to curb my irritation around my husband, I pick and choose the things I decide to complain about to him. The car funny enough is one of the things that I have kept to myself around Jose, I realize that it is out of his hands, we are at the mercy of Daniel our mechanic. At least I am pretty sure that we will have the car by November for when the baby is due, I think ;)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario